M-LA LAMBERT TALKS "MY FAMILY HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME ALL THE TIME" [Exclusive Interview with S-Talk!]

M-LA LAMBERT AkA (LOSTKid) needs no introduction….. a true Hip-Hop legend that is responsible for some of the illest (and craziest) Hip-Hop Mixtapes. From Buju, to overseas collabo, Brussels to Amsterdam where green is the color, he has crafted numerous classics in the rapping game career, spanning more than 10 years. S-Talk! recently got the opportunity to speak with the man himself and put a few questions to him.



















S-TALK! What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
M-LA LAMBERT: I sleep and rebuild my mind, or play puzzles with my lil girl
S-TALK! Have you always enjoyed the art of music?
M-LA LAMBERT: Big much sure...yeah i guess if not for that i could be out of the game.
S-TALK! What did your family do to encourage you in this game?
M-LA LAMBERT: My family been there for me all the time,they did more than encouraging me in this music industry life
S-TALK! Who are your musical inspirations?
M-LA LAMBERT:  Simple! It’s just Me, and the music
S-TALK! What kind of music do you listen to today?
M-LA LAMBERT: I listen to my old tracks;and follow close whats new in States
S-TALK! What embarrassing songs might I find on your MP3 player?
M-LA LAMBERT: A song of one of the wannabe East African artists trying to rap or sing, then call himself a star
S-TALK! Where would you most like to perform?
M-LA LAMBERT: Not specifically a country or continent, but a place where music counts big time because music is life. I personally hate to perform in front of a statutes still audience, I like seeing my audience moving with the beat and dancing, this is hip hop not some lullaby music.
S-TALK! If you weren't singing, what would you be doing?
M-LA LAMBERT: Something like an engineer in some electro program technics
S-TALK! Do you play any instruments?
M-LA LAMBERT: Hell Yeah.. I play Bongos and congas
S-TALK! If you could dabble in another genre of music, what would it be?
M-LA LAMBERT: Afro typical soul-jazz. That would be my good combination
S-TALK! What genre of music can't you stand to listen to?
M-LA LAMBERT: For me music is music because i respect any other artist with what he does but you won't find me listening to hardcore rock...
S-TALK! What hidden talents do you have?
M-LA LAMBERT: I make beats, i act and in a simple way I am a multi task person
S-TALK! Do you want to make any shout out to end the S-TALK! Interview?
M-LA LAMBERT: Yehh my people for sure, who have been holding my since day one and I thank them for all they have been doing! Shout out to the Q-Biz Ent Squad, SinzHere, Scorpari,Show, Euroselfmade, Dr. LoveTindo, Akaga, P.Dockx, Dj Ems, Jayels Family, Dj Rich international Q-SoundZ for life
S-TALK!Thanks a lot for coming to S-TALK!, keep us updated for any new release.

 M-LA LAMBERT NEW SONG PARTY HARDCORE

Share on Google Plus

About SpaxtheRoyal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :